OP8615-2 Front Interface
Front connectors consist of 128 pairs of black and red banana jack.
Columns of banana jack pairs are identified A to P and rows are identified 1 to 8.
OP8615-2 Rear Interface
Rear connectors consist of a 2 signal module female receivers of 160 pins.
One receiver is identified BLACK and the other is identified RED.
- 128 pins on the BLACK receiver are connected to black front banana jacks.
- 128 pins on the RED receiver are connected to red front banana jacks.
- 32 pins on each receiver are passthrough (pin-to-pin connection between the BLACK and the RED receivers)
- Pin assignments are described in the next page.
As a general guideline:
- Cables from the Break-Out Box to the controller should be connected to the RED rear receiver.
- Cables from the simulator, conditioning box or mapping box to the Break-Out Box should be connected to the BLACK rear receiver.