SCOPEVIEW is a mathematical and graphical data acquisition and signal processing software. It is used to simultaneously view and process data from many sources, such as:
- EMTP-V3 .pl4 files
- MATLAB and
The results are displayed graphically for further analysis and processing.
- Runs under Unix
- Runs under Linux RedHat 7.2 / 7.3 with Linux 2.4 kernel
- Runs under Linux Enterprise WS4 with Linux 2.6 kernel
- Runs under Windows
- Supports off-line and real-time simulations
- Simultaneously view and process data from many sources (multi-source and multi-domain);
- Execute a variety of mathematical functions on signals (e.g. spectral density, frequency response, coherence, etc.);
- Offer an interpreter for mathematical formulas that handle signals and scalars;
- Execute many types of graphics processing on signals (e.g. zoom, superimposition, versus, tracking cursor, interactive displacement of graphs, etc.);
- Save signal processing and editing information in a model acquisition file for later use;
- Allow exporting signals acquired in different formats (e.g. MATLAB, ASCII, PDF, POST-SCRIPT)
ScopeView may be used in either English or French.
In Microsoft Windows:
- From the Windows Control Panel, click on the Regional Settings;
- In the General Options, select English (Canada) or French (Canada);
- Launch ScopeView.
- To change ScopeView language, if it’s already running, shut down ScopeView, change the language setting then start ScopeView again.